Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Georgia

First of all, Mom wants to apologize for taking 4 months to finally update my blog. I'd been asking her daily, but she kept prioritizing other things - silly Mommy - so here you go, starting with Georgia and going all the way back to Chanukah (where she had left off). You can see the post titles in the right column if you want to jump to your favorites. She PROMISES to be better about updating in the future :)

Here are some pictures from our Georgia trip in March.

Mommy had a steak!!!! Her first red meat in 5 years. It was at Ruby Tuesday's (believe it or not) and they had the nutrition information and it was low fat - she was SO excited, as you can see here :)

visiting with cousin Sarah

and cousin Scott


We went to the zoo! I had been here back in September, but had even more fun this trip. You can't really see this picture unless you click on it to enlarge it - but I didn't quite understand that I was supposed to stick my head through the hole, I just thought it was hysterical to see Mom & Dad on the other side :)

there is a picture of me on this exact statue that was taken 6 months earlier!





I love playgrounds :)




Look at me go!!!! :)

No comments: