Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I officially walked!!

For our "southern drive" trip we started out in Virginia Beach and it was very monumental! On March 23rd I decided it was time to get over my fears and start officially walking! I took my first steps on January 18th (at my great-grandfather Poppa Joey's 95th birthday party, which was also the day he actually turned 95!) I also turned 13 months on that day! Daddy put me down and I just started taking a few steps... For the past 2 months I would take little steps here and there but I was definitely still crawling 90% of the time ;) Then 2 months later I decided it was finally time! Mommy attached a video at the end of this post so you can see my fancy footwork! Here are some other pictures from Virginia Beach as well.

Back in September of 2008, our Virginia Beach trip was where I had "real food" for the first time - banana! Then to take my first steps there 6 months later, in the same place, was very exciting :) 

about to enjoy some yummy pancakes!

the view from our hotel room :)

swimming!!

I'm always so sad when I get out of the pool...


but then I get happy when I realize I can go back in again!



No comments: